Thursday 26 December 2013

Welcome Jess!

Hello! 
My name is Jess and I’m a graduate from Cardiff. I cannot wait to meet you all and spend my second season in the mountains with Snowlittle!

I became a nanny 3 years ago whilst working part time in a day nursery and have loved every minute of it. After spending an amazing Christmas in the Alps, I decided that working as a nanny in the mountains would be absolutely perfect for me. As soon as my previous season ended, I couldn’t wait to get back out this winter!

There are many things in life as well as childcare that I’m passionate about. I’ve played drums in a few bands and really enjoy going to gigs and festivals. Snowboarding has become a new hobby of mine and I cannot wait to improve as much as I can this winter and get shredding! And of course being Welsh, I have to include the rugby!

In a few years time I would love to own my own nursery. Until that time comes, spending my winter’s nannying in the mountains and summer’s working in childcare at home sounds pretty good to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment